Sunday 23 April 2017

Stiletto high heels - The ultimate source of style and seduction...



You put high heels on and you change. The idealist walks on tiptoe, the materialist on her heels.  Nothing burns more calorie than dancing in 5-inch heels.... TRY IT!!! High heels are PLEASURE with PAIN....





If they ever do my life story, whoever plays me needs lots of hair color and high heels. The higher the better. It's more about an attitude. High heels empower women in a way. 




I think any woman can be transformed by a beautiful dress and of course high heels. People walk differently in high heels. Your body sways to a different kind of tempo.
I do love shoes that make my legs longer.
If you haven't got it fake it! Too short? Wear high heels, but do practice walking.
Heels are confidence in the form of a stiletto !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Is A Fashion Show & Make The World Your Runway..!!    Adolescence isn't just about prom or wearing sparkly ...